A spice trio of herb oregano, thyme and garlic makes these roasted potatoes a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes.
- 1 tsp McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp McCormick® Paprika
- 1 tsp McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 tsp McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsps olive oil
Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oregano, paprika, thyme, sea salt and garlic powder in small bowl. Set aside.
Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over potatoes. Toss to coat well. Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.